keskiviikko 1. toukokuuta 2013

Vihreät baretit

Yesterday, my daughter again asked me why I didn't do something useful with my time. Talking about my "doing something useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation. She said that she was "only thinking about me", and suggested that I go down to the senior center, and hang out with the other old guys. I did this. When I got home last night, I decided to teach her a lesson about staying out of my business. I told her that I had joined a parachute club.

She said, "Are you nuts? You're 76 years old, and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I proudly showed her that I even had a membership card.

She looked at it and said, "Good grief Dad, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club."

Ei kommentteja: